Monday, March 5, 2018

Loved

Loved
This is a journal for a woman of faith who wants space to record her thoughts, write down prayer requests, or use for journaling. Each page is thick and lined. The pages are also filled with quotes from Christian people and scripture that could be used as prompts for writing. The cover is a hard cover with a soft, velvety leather covering it. The book ends with references pages about the people quoted in the book and finishes with a small thought from the creators of the book.

I loved the cover of this book. It would make an excellent gift. The pages are thick enough that I didn't have any issues with bleeding through or ghosting. It is a wide rule and I would have preferred a more college rule style, but I loved the thoughts scattered throughout the book.

I received a copy of this book from Tyndale. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: