Friday, March 23, 2018

Hello Mornings

Hello Mornings
How to Build a Grace-Filled, Life-Giving Morning Routine
Kat Lee
34460638
Are mornings difficult? Does it seem that the morning starts of okay and then your schedule goes awry? Or is getting into a routine in the first place seem daunting? The author, now well known for her podcasts and founder of HelloMornings.org, took the information she's been sharing and put it together in a book for those looking to invigorate and change their mornings. The book has a Christian theme and gives the simple steps that the author found to work so well for her.

I am definitely one in need of help in the mornings. The book started out strong and was super inspiring. I talked about it with several of my friends while reading. The steps were easy to understand and implement. The author put personal experiences with scientific studies to prove her point. But despite the informative style of writing, it was interesting and I enjoyed reading it. The only negative was the last few chapters. I felt that they were necessary, but for some reason they were very dry and hard to get through. Turned this book into a 4.5, instead of a 5. But overall, I would still recommend it to my friends and family.

I received a copy of this book from BookLook Blogger. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: