Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Ace Collins
29142458
Christmas is a wonderful time of year, especially for Christians. The holiday takes on a wonderful glow when we realize how blessed we are that we have such a loving Savior. The author has taken recipes, devotionals, poems, scripture, and stories behind traditions to create a countdown to Christmas. Thirty-one days that show us a Christ-filled season.

This was a great book that I will be keeping and going through again. Each day has something different to do or reflect on. The recipes were delicious, the stories behind the traditions were a great peak at what started some of the things we do each year with our family. My children really enjoyed hearing something about Christmas every evening as I read aloud to them some of the passages. This will make a great start to enriching the season, and can be used to jump into some of the things we already do. I would recommend picking up a copy before the season starts so you can enjoy it as well.

I received a copy of this book from Litfuse Publicity. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: