Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Diane Page - Author

Last week I reviewed a children's book by Diane Page. She's written two other children's books that I thought you might like to check out. I'll tell a little about each book and give links where you can purchase them.

This is the book I reviewed last week. It's precious and my children enjoyed it.
Read my review here.

Purchase this book on Amazon or other places where books are sold.
 

The next book in the series is about when Little Boy and Bobbs get a new neighbor. The story shows how Little Boy and Bobbs try to get to know the girl next door.

Purchase this book on Amazon or other places where books are sold.
 
The third book by this author is about a little boy and a kangaroo who take a trip through the zoo, while learning their colors.

Purchase this book on Amazon or other places where books are sold.

 
The author (Diane Page) and illustrator (Bruce Bigelow) have done a great job in captivating the attention of young children while imparting concepts they need to learn.

No comments: