Sunday, March 31, 2013

Wishing on Willows

Wishing on Willows
Katie Ganshert

Robin lost her husband several years ago. Now she has a cafe she built in his memory and a three year old son who needs his mom. A developer needs her cafe building for some apartments that will supposedly save the town. But can Robin let go of her memories and accept the changes that are happening all around her?

I've read the first book in this series and really enjoyed it. So I was really looking forward to reading this one. Once again the author has captured the reader with amazing imagery, in-depth characters, and thought provoking scenarios. I was swept along with the story as the main characters tried to decide what God's purpose and next steps were in their lives. The emotions were real and I felt drawn to the characters and their situations. The message of rebirth and love are beautifully woven into the story.
My only complaint would be that this appears to be the last book in the series. I am seriously hoping I am wrong. I am looking forward to more by this author, hopefully in the very near future.

No comments: