Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Life Map

My Life Map
A Journal to Help You Shape Your Future
Kate & David Marshall

Everyone has dreams for their future. Some have even put goals and wishes down on paper. Life Maps was created to help solidify and plot exactly what you want for your future and how to achieve those goals. The maps include past, present, and future.

What an intriguing concept. I'm a huge list and goal maker and was completely unaware that a book like this existed. So I was certainly in my element filling out the questionnaires and charts. But even less goal oriented people will be able to make use of this book. Its simple instructions and fun questions make it easy to use. Definitely a book to share.

Check out this link for more information. 

I received this book from BlogHer and was compensated for my review.

No comments: