Thursday, December 1, 2016

Playboy on Her Christmas List

Playboy on Her Christmas List
The London Primary Hospital #1
Carol Marinelli
31127529
Holly, a nurse at Primary Hospital, has had her eye on Dr. Daniel Chandler for quite some time. So when the chance to spend the night with him arises, she jumps at the chance. But when she realizes that her feelings extend beyond one night, she rigs the Secret Santa to see if her returns her feelings. Daniel has every intention of leaving after his temporary stint at the hospital is finished. But something, or someone keeps him coming back.

I couldn't really connect with this book or the characters. I normally love the Medical Romance books, but this one didn't do anything for me. The characters both felt weak and juvenile. The story line was a little short for anything to develop. I think people who enjoy a romance with a quick "fall in love" story or who enjoy anything with medical in it, will enjoy this. It's a quick read with a lot of bedroom scenes and talking between the characters. I did like the addition of the elderly homeless man that was thrown in towards the end. That added a nice element for me.
 
I received a copy of this book from NetGalley. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: