Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Undeniably Yours

Undeniably Yours
Becky Wade

Meg's father has passed away, leaving her with an oil empire that she has no interest in running. She's completely out of her element in her father's world and sets about letting some of his side businesses go in an attempt to lessen her stress. But one man, Bo Porter, will not be fired. Despite her best efforts, she finds herself visiting the horse farm she tried to get ride of. Surprisingly, despite her dislike of horses, she finds a peace there that she can't seem to find anywhere else. Is it the horses? Or is it the handsome trainer who keeps her company?

I LOVED this story. It had all the right elements of romance, suspense, faith, and love. I often feel this way after reading a romantic story, only to have the euphoria fade after a few days. So I waited several weeks before posting this review. My thoughts are still the same. This is a really great book. The author did an outstanding job of mixing faith (without being too preachy), realistic emotions and life situations, and lots of fun scenarios. I really liked the main characters, but the secondary characters were great as well. In fact, I was thrilled when the author told me she was planning on writing books on the other members in the Porter family. I borrowed the book from a friend and will now be purchasing it for myself since I will definitely re-read it in the future. I look forward to reading more by this author and have added her to my favorites list.


No comments: