Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Two Graves

Two Graves
A Kesle City Homicide Novel
D.A. Graystone

When you set out on revenge, dig two graves. - Confucius
Before you mistreat the geeky nerd in school, remember that he might come back to haunt you. Preston had been bullied one too many times and sets out for revenge. He leads an entire city on a manhunt for the next few months as he avenges himself. But this is really only half of the story.

When I started this story I thought it was only going to be about the manhunt for Preston. But while Preston is high on the list of people to rid the city of, he's not the only one or even the highest. 
The author ties both story lines together well. My only complaint was the confusion with so many characters at first and the lack of details for the other story line. I would have liked to have seen more.
But overall this was a very well written, detailed (in a good way) and intriguing story. I couldn't put it down once I started. I can't wait to read more stories from this author.

No comments: